The Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/20080310233236/http://www.searchengineoptimising.com:80/forum/keyword-research/47-optimise-keyword.html

Go Back   Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Forums > Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) > Keyword Research
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 10:47 AM

Default Optimise keyword

There is always a problem that how to optimize with keyword, Here are some suggestions:

Optimizing target keyword:

A common mistake is to target the wrong keywords, or worse, no particular keywords at all. When you optimize your website, you are optimizing for target keywords. This means creating a list of specific words and/or phrases which you know people are searching for, and making sure that when these keywords are searched for your site will be in the result pages.

Ask yourself these questions:
First of all, will people actually search for the things you have at your website? If not, you're wasting your time.

If so, exactly which words will they be searching for? You need a specific list of words and phrases - these will become your target keywords.
How competitive are your target keywords, i.e. how many other websites are targeting the same keywords? Be realistic about targeting highly competitive keywords - you may be better off targeting less popular ones.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:56 AM

gilbert you provide good information about the Optimize keyword.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:24 PM

Default Keyword Research

I agree, the success of every web page is based on the keywords it is optimized for. I downloaded a great ebook I found at

keyword-research-service-reviews.com

It's called The Ultimate Keyword Research Course 2008 and it is loaded with great information. It's free too.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:29 AM

Default nice research on keywords

hi gilbert,

really your proving good information, it's really very helpful to me.

thank you,
varma,
Hyderabad Real Estate, NRI Properties, Hyderabad Plots, Flats for Sale, Rent, Buy